What goes into Zip
Introducing Our Ingredients
This antioxidant has anti-inflammatory effects that helps your body overcome stress so it returns to homeostasis and increases stamina
Helps the body return to homeostasis
Increases stamina, fights fatigue
Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects
Together, Riboflavin-5-phosphate, calcium pantothenate, and pyridoxal 5-phosphate combine to improve cognitive and psychological function, energy levels, as well as help modulate many components of the nervous system.
Improves cognitive & psychological function
Cofactors in numerous biochemical reactions
Eleuthero Root Extract
Native to Northeastern Asia - The bark is used medicinally to help enhance recovery from stress and physical exertion as well as anti-fatigue effects and decreasing blood pressure levels.
Enhances recovery from stress
Increases performance by prolonging endurance time
Secreted by our adrenal glands in times of stress, Vitamin C needs to be supplemented for its energy production, reduction of free-radicals, and cortisol stabilization.
Vital nutrient for health
Helps to normalize cortisol levels
Native to the Central Andes - Rich in amino acids, Maca is an energy boosting adaptogen that calms anxiety and naturally raises libido levels.
Boosts energy and endurance
Support sex hormones
This highly revered herb protects organs and tissues from physical, chemical, metabolic, and psychological stress.
Promotes wellbeing and resilience
Modulates stress response in the body
- P. Patak, H. S. Willenberg & S. R. Bornstein (2004) Vitamin C Is an Important Cofactor for Both Adrenal Cortex and Adrenal Medulla, Endocrine Research, 30:4, 871-875, DOI:
- Sebastian J Padayatty, John L Doppman, Richard Chang, Yaohui Wang, John Gill, Dimitris A Papanicolaou, Mark Levine, Human adrenal glands secrete vitamin C in response to adrenocorticotrophic hormone, The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, Volume 86, Issue 1, July 2007, Pages 145–149,
- Sumiyoshi M, Kimura Y. Effects of Eleutherococcus senticosus Cortex on Recovery from the Forced Swimming Test and Fatty Acid β-Oxidation in the Liver and Skeletal Muscle of mice. Nat Prod J. 2016 Mar;6(1):49-55. doi: 10.2174/2210315506999151207145020. PMID: 28553575; PMCID: PMC5427804.
- Gonzales GF, Gonzales C, Gonzales-Castañeda C. Lepidium meyenii (Maca): a plant from the highlands of Peru--from tradition to science. Forsch Komplementmed. 2009 Dec;16(6):373-80. doi: 10.1159/000264618. Epub 2009 Dec 16. PMID: 20090350.
- Cohen MM. Tulsi - Ocimum sanctum: A herb for all reasons. J Ayurveda Integr Med. 2014 Oct-Dec;5(4):251-9. doi: 10.4103/0975-9476.146554. PMID: 25624701; PMCID: PMC4296439.
- Choi EH, Lee HJ, Kim CJ, Kim JT, Kwun IS, Kim Y. Anti-stress effects of ginseng in immobilization-stressed rats. Journal of Food Science and Nutrition. 2004;9:253–258.
- KyleeVerified ReviewerAge Range 25 - 34Gender FemaleWellness Concern Stress Management, Anxiety, Hormonal Balance, Mood, FatigueAge Range 25 - 34Gender FemaleWellness Concern Stress Management, Anxiety, Hormonal Balance, Mood, FatigueRated 5 starsI love ZIP!
I started taking this product after labs showed that my adrenals were overstressed and underperforming. I love the blend! I notice more energy (I don't feel so exhausted I could cry), but it doesn't make me feel wired or jittery at all (I'm prone to anxiety and this doesn't trigger it). I've already recommended this product to friends! I feel good that it is formulated by someone I trust and free of gluten and soy which I can't eat. I also know it's not just giving me artificial energy, or putting a band-aid on my symptoms, but is designed to nourish my adrenals so I feel really good about taking it.Was this helpful?
- Deepa G.Verified ReviewerAge Range 35 - 44Gender FemaleWellness Concern FocusAge Range 35 - 44Gender FemaleWellness Concern FocusRated 5 starsGame changer!
I am so glad I gave this a try! I have so much more clarity and energy. It’s given me the boost I need, I’ll definitely be ordering again!Was this helpful?